[games_access] logging in editing wiki problems?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Sep 21 15:17:03 EDT 2007

I got my password change so I know my login and password but I still can't
edit our accessibility wiki to add a new page on projects about project
top-secret.  Is there something I'm missing I have a student account maybe
that's it or something else?  Thanks.  It doesn't let me log in.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com

  _____