[games_access] logging in editing wiki problems?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Sep 22 16:17:50 EDT 2007

Hello Robert,

that's odd, it have always worked fine for me, although I have a full
membership

also, I run a MediaWIki (same the igda wiki) on my own site and have
not experienced login problems

just one thing to remember (which you probably already have thought
of): I think it is case sensitive so make sure you don't have Caps
Lock on.

/Thomas