[games_access] New AbleGamers.com Design - Please come take a gander.

Ioo ioo at ablegamers.com
Sun Sep 23 23:06:36 EDT 2007

Hello all.

 So after a lot of heads down work I am pleased to share with you that
AbleGamers.com has been redesigned for the ground up. Go take a look
please, and if you want, sign up and use the site.

http://www.ablegamers.com

Some things worth pointing out
- We have added groups, you can now create and manage a group, it is
like a SIG, only with a different name.
- Added the AbleGamers Blog, now members of the site can post an entry,
link to their own blog, and more.
- Some forum changes, a few more places for no one to talk in.

So please go and take a moment to check it out, and if you feel like it,
you are welcome to join the site (costs nothing) and participate.

Also, I want to make sure that I have links for anything that users
should find, so if you want a link to a site, send me a message
ioo at ablegamers.com and I will get your link up.

Thanks guys!