[games_access] AbleGamers.com Design + GDC 08

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 25 21:27:19 EDT 2007

Yes -- that's in my pile of submissions. I just got my super secret
logon from the ever-cool Meggan, our CMP patron saint for all things
GDC! She just got back from TGS, which -- of course -- was fabulous.
No word yet about DiGRA and that whole mess. It seems that it was
mostly the US folks that got left out of the loop then there was a
big mix up with proposals (many went missing, never to be found
again).

Anyway...Meggan's our CMP/GDC Queen of All Things Possible is back
(yay! just in time!) so by tomorrow I'll know the news about our
booth (how big, etc) -- btw...to answer other questions the booth
will replace the Accessibility Arcade sessions so we don't kill
ourselves setting up and can also reach more people given even those
with the cheapest passes can get in to see the expo. Win-Win!

She'll also be helping with me the big SIG pile o' submissions. So
rest easy -- do your best and I'll upload past proposals to the wiki
and/or email them to those who have asked for them to look at. I'm a
really good last minute proposal editor to make sure they have the
EXCITEMENT that the proposals need to SCREAM!!!! Because it really is
EXCITING!!!!! :)

Michelle