[games_access] SIG Meetings This Wednesday (Sept 26)

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:11:36 EDT 2007

Hi everyone -- obviously I didn't make it this morning. The kidney
crap is causing me problems so I went to get IV antibiotics in the
middle of the night and I'm just now back home. I'll be there this
evening (at least I'm planning to be...) and anything that didn't get
discussed this morning (I'm hoping that everyone went ahead and
talked about some of their proposals) we can discuss tonight and via
email.

Anyway I'm now on oral antibiotics yet again and then we'll see
what's happening and why I keep going septic. Catching up on email
now...

Michelle