[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Sep 30 15:33:09 EDT 2007

I read through the latest version on the wiki now, and only made a
couple small language corrections, and one minor content change:

- I changed the word "existing" to "common" on this line:

"Interaction with a game is not limited to common controllers."

Motivation: access tech is also existing, but not common (for most of
the gamers)

/Thomas