[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Sep 30 18:56:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

Mmm.... maybe the thing was working on today (10 Key Points thing) might be
a good IGDA session.... I intend it to be a session a bit about
*everything*-you-need-to-know-about-game-accessibility in 60 minutes (The
Big Picture-sort-of-thing).

Anyone want to participate with me on this? Michelle, I put your name down
with this one already since I guess there's a huge part for you in here as
well?

Greets,

Richard