[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 30 18:49:37 EDT 2007

What were your thoughts about a "Gamers with Disabilities Rant"
session? Rant sessions at GDC are hugely popular, as it's pretty much
"I hate this about all games and it should be fixed because it's
ridiculous and look -- this is what I have to do to play it." I want
this to be representative (as much as possible) of real gamers with
disabilities talking about the reality of the gaming experience. I
think this will be really, really powerful. Thoughts? Statements to
include in the proposal?

Michelle