[games_access] article

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:26:18 EDT 2008

I totally understand about everything going into GAIM at the moment.
I was thinking that down the line you might be interested in creating
a version that people with a lesser grasp of something like Flash
could also follow (ie, non-coders but educators who understand the
curriculum bits).

Yeah, Director is definitely more robust! But because Flash is
packaged with lots of other stuff, a lot of people who are new to all
this choose the package so that they have the web editor, art
program, etc too. But don't take this as a criticism of your work --
just suggestions for when you want to extend it when you get past the
masters thesis! :)

Michelle