[games_access] article

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Apr 1 16:04:44 EDT 2008

Hey Michelle,

Thanks!

yes it can be adapted to Flash, not very hard, but at the moment all
time I can find goes into the GAIM, i.e my  master thesis. On the
other hand, any Flash coder could do that by simply looking at the
code in the article.

and yes, the same thing with pricing for Director in Europe, althought
Director 11 has a lower price tag at least in the US than earlier
versions

however, Director is used for other things than Flash, so it's more a
matter of what type of application you want to do

/Thomas