[games_access] 4Noah - traditional driving arcade gamesmadeone-switch accessible

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 10:42:17 EDT 2008

Cheers Richard,

4Noah is a work in progress - the idea and programming comes from a talented
guy called William Pilgrim. We've been corresponding and I've made a few
suggestions for some improvements.

You'll find the web-site here presently: http://games4noah.sitesled.com/ -
although we plan to build a page within OneSwitch once 4Noah is getting
nearer to completion.

Latest download (3.26b) can be found here:
http://games4noah.sitesled.com/4Noah3.26b.zip

Loads of videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mojofltr

In my experience it tends to work beautifully with emulated games. An
obvious example is Space Invaders for basic use.

4Noah has an Auto-fire utility.
4Noah enables left / stop / right / stop (and repeat) control using a single
button.

For extra features:

The MAME emulator allows you to add cheats - so I can stop the aliens from
dropping down - and even stop them from firing.

Using CPU Killer - and switching off Frame Skipping you can slow Space
Invaders down to a crawl.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk