[games_access] 4Noah - Instructions

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 11:09:05 EDT 2008

Not a full one but I've cribbed this from a previous version:

 4Noah Beta .1b        © 2007 William Pilgrim
 Created with Multimedia Fusion 2 (www.clickteam.com)

 About:

4Noah is a keyboard simulator that is designed to make platform videogames
playable through a switch. Your game must be set up beforehand for 4Noah to
function correctly.

 Setup:

Directional controls are mapped to the numeric keypad:
8 - Up
4 - Left
6 - Right
2 - Down

Action controls are mapped to ctrl and shift.
The optional autofire button is mapped to "z".
The <End> key will exit 4Noah.
The <Home> key will exit the joystick simulator and return to the menu
screen.
Pause "4Noah" using the 'P' key
Press "F1" to access a simplified "helper's" menu accessible using the
cursor keys.

If your game will not let you configure to these keys, you can try a program
called JoyToKey: http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/I/JoyToKey/JoyToKey.htm .

If your game runs too quickly, you might try the trial version of CPU Killer
to slow your game down:
http://www.cpukiller.com/

 Let's Play!

While using 4Noah's 2-Directional Joystick

Tap switch to change direction
Press, Hold, and release switch to engage the action button

While using 4Noah's 4-Directional Joystick

Press and Hold switch when the arrow prompt is in the desired direction
Tap switch to engage action button 2
tap switch twice to engage action button 1

 Links:

Jay Is Games
http://www.jayisgames.com/

Retro Remakes
http://www.retroremakes.com/

One-switch.org
http://www.one-switch.org.uk/

 Additional Credits!
Oddbob at Retro Remakes and Barrie from One-switch.org for their support and
feedback regarding 4Noah.

 About the author:

I am a paraprofessional in an elementary school classroom.  I have used
Clickteam's excellent authoring programs to create several learning tools
that are not only educational, but accessible and entertaining.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or would like to donate a couple of
bucks to promote further development, please contact me at
Games4Noah at gmail.com.  I have Paypal!  :D

This program is freeware.  If you paid for it then you were ripped off.

Please contact me for permission if you are a hardware switch manufacturer
and would like to bundle the 4Noah software with your product.