[games_access] AT for Motion Impaired Old Folks

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Mon Apr 21 12:35:25 EDT 2008

Folks,

The presentation to the New England Geriatric Care Managers Association was
a great success.
A whole lot of people showed up.
They asked good questions.
One manager asked if our company was interested in being hired to do some
assistive technology consulting for her organization. (Can you say YES?)
We even sold a bunch of Game Books.

I emphasized the use of accessible computer games in brain training for
their clients.
Pointed them at the SIG and at Ben's upcoming show in Baltimore.

Anyway, thanks for the input you sent me here and offline.
It was used.

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software