[games_access] games for health conference? Writing speeches?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Apr 23 15:59:27 EDT 2008

And anyone else writing speeches on a particular topic if they were invited
to speak at the games for health conference May 7 in Baltimore like I was?I
haven't heard back from anyone I guess I'll send Ben Sawyer another e-mail
on what he would like me to speak on so that I cover my tail you guys might
want to do the same.  Thanks.  I like a lot of fun.:-) can't wait.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com