[games_access] games for health conference? Writing speeches?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Apr 25 16:19:33 EDT 2008

Okay great I'll bring the controller.  Thanks a lot awesome idea.  I'd like
to get a table there also playing the trailer.  I'll ask Ben Sawyer, can you
put more of a description about me how I paint with my mouth, my artwork,
and my documentary story about accessibility on the information about
speaker?  Last time people were interested they would come more they said if
it mentioned that I was an artist and ended up with my mouth and also game
accessibility information.

Robert