[games_access] CGAT update

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Apr 29 12:19:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

I held my speech today at  CGAT, Singapore and there were about 10-15
people in the audience, which was OK considering the conference is new
and small (one track day one, two tracks day two and three and I
estimate about 100 attendees alltogether).

At last nights' social event I informed about IGDA and the SIG to the
Asian people I met, and surprisingly few I talked to knew about IGDA.
Hopefully this will get us some members from Asia in the SIG.

/Thomas