[games_access] may 7 party !

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Apr 30 17:01:45 EDT 2008

If any one is interested in joining me at this party May 7 while in bmore
its fun. The soccer team won the cup. My good friends . info below .
Robert florio

Baltimore Blast 2007 - 2008 MISL Championship Party on May 7th and May 14th

OPEN INVITATION PARTY - May 7th

DATE: Wednesday, May 7th

TIME: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm

LOCATION: Outside the 1st Mariner Bank Tower (1501 South Clinton Street,
Baltimore, MD 21224)

FOOD: Provided by Della Roses

BEVERAGES: Provided by Pepsi

MERCHANDISE: Championship t-shirts and other Blast gear will be available
for purchase

GUESTS: The party is open to all Blast Fans

COME CELEBRATE THE 2008 MISL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH BLAST STAFF AND PLAYERS

Mike Conway

Assistant General Manager

Baltimore Blast

MISL Champions 84', 03', 04', and 06'