[games_access] GDC S.F preparation, status.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 3 17:19:41 EDT 2008

Great, Thomas -- thanks! You'll have the files by
the time you wake up tomorrow! Yes, I definitely
pegged you for proposal #3 along with Eelke and
Reid (maybe Richard too? Richard -- are you out
there?). That will be in the Programming and IGDA
tracks (cross-listed).

We're getting there! Thanks to everyone who has
helped out so far! I cannot thank you enough --
it's nice to know that, as a group and as
individuals, we're so supportive of each other,
especially when there's a health or family
emergency.

So far (I apologize if I'm missing anyone -- my
brain is mush at the moment) I have the following
people interested in participating in GDC 2009:

Michelle (me)
Mark
Stephanie
Thomas
Richard
Reid
Eelke
Kevin
Barrie (Barrie -- email me off list for additional info)
Eitan

Others? Dimitris? Giannis? Anyone else? Please do
not be offended if I left you off this list --
it's off the top of my head. I'll go back and
check my email for others! But feel free to speak
up and remind me in the meantime!!

Michelle