[games_access] GDC S.F preparation, status.

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Aug 3 20:57:46 EDT 2008

New outline is online according to the topics Michelle mentioned (will
fill in more tomorrow)

also, please note, at the bottom of the page, there is a Template to
use when adding your own presentations, based upon the GDC guidelines,
but with some modifications to fit our group effort

Michelle, as you are the one with most routine on GDC proposals in the
group (I think); is there anything else that should be in the Template
as to make the process as smooth as possible?

Kind regards
Thomas