[games_access] editing final proposals tomorrow, after 12.00 PST

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 7 02:39:01 EDT 2008

Hi Thomas -- I can edit the first three -- just need to compile the
bits and pieces together. So mine will come a little later but,
again, these are re-writes of stuff. I hit a bad (badder? more bad?)
patch today so I was asleep most of today. rrr...

Anyway, I really appreciate you and Kevin taking on the editing of
the other proposals (at least I hope that there are more than the
three I'm doing going up!! :) )

Michelle