[games_access] Documents Information about GA ?

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 11 17:22:44 EDT 2008

Hi Sandra,

The IGDA is switching over to a new web system so everything is in the midst of being transferred so I'm not sure when everything will be back up in the new system.

Are you working on a specific project that we can assist you on or are you just wanting to learn more in general? We're a very small group so sometimes we get behind in posting things -- we also just had the GDC deadline. So anyway, if you could help us out in knowing what to help you with then we could get the information to you easier! :)

Thanks so much!
Michelle