[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 51, Issue 20

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 12 14:53:13 EDT 2008

Way too expensive to expect every gamer to be able to afford it.  I have one
that is $1000, the other one is $300.  Have to think about the game are if
it's a computer game by game has to be able to be played at least on the
basic operating system.  If they happen by any accessories it's not really
acceptable to accept them to spend more than one or $200 to maybe that is
okay.

I read an e-mail here from someone in this group, that they can turn a
normal web cam into a motion tracker for free.  Maybe someone remembers that
could give the information again.

Head mouse extreme.
Naturalpoint.com

Robert