[games_access] AbleGamers Posts Interview from Blizzard's J. Allen Brack, Production Director of World of Warcraft

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Fri Aug 15 08:19:58 EDT 2008

Hey All,

  First off, I want to say that this interview was a long time coming. As we
spoke in the past Blizzard has not been real helpful in the past when the
disabled community would reach out to them, so this is a beg deal for us.
That said, they did not just come to us and say, "Hey we would like to do an
interview with you!" Nope, this took a lot of work on the part of Steph and
I, with Michelle as an accomplice, Some of the story is in the interview
header, but some of the details have been left out, someday if you meet me
in person, ask for the full story, because it is a funny one, that I choose
not to have forever documented in an email.

Second, this is an interview that was a long time coming, but to be honest
they would not do it live, they wanted to do it via text, I think they
wanted to think about the answers a lot before they gave them, so it is not
a dynamic read..

Lastly, there is hope... we have a live interview from 2 of the producers of
Diablo 3, and it is good, we were just waiting for this interview before we
posted it...  We also have a schedule to get something about starcraft soon.

Please go and take a look, post a comment, and all and all participate over
at AbleGamers.

http://ablegamers.com/Disabled-Gamers-News/KISSING-AbleGamers-Talks-to-Blizzard.html

Have a good weekend!
Mark Barlet