[games_access] Feel games...

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Mon Aug 18 11:25:15 EDT 2008

I wonder if this has any potential use for medical training programs--it would allow medical care providers to experience to some degree the sort of symtoms their patients experience, which could go a long way to addressing medical care providers opinions about the level of pain and discomfort a patient is feeling.

Kestrell