[games_access] FW: Video Gamers and Science

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Fri Aug 22 08:47:54 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Pat (see his message below) needs some help with an on-line survey for his
master thesis which is targeted to video game players. BTW, 5 iPods will be
raffled off...

Cheers,

Dimitris

Hello Video Gamer

I study psychology at the University of Basel in Switzerland and I'm
passionate about playing Video Games (since birth).
So, it's obvious that the topic of my master thesis is about Video
Gamers, isn't it? ;-)

(Don't worry! I won't push neither the addiction nor the violence
question any further! I want to know more about the Video Gamers
themselves.)

Now I'm looking for you Video Gamers.
This survey can be completed online on every browser in about 10 to
15 minutes.

You would do me (and the research of Video Games) a big favor, if you
could take part and ev. forward my survey to other Video Gamers you
know.
(I, unfortunately, had to learn, that it's not easy at all to find
enough Video Gamers for my study.)
I really hope you can help me!

By the way, amongst all participants 5 iPods will be raffled off!!!

Link to the survey:
http://phpserver.psycho.unibas.ch/videogames_en/

Thank you so much!
You would do me a real favor!!