[games_access] PizzaGames

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Wed Dec 3 10:35:04 EST 2008

Hi, John

I've been dying to try out the duck game ever since I heard about it at the
Game Loop conference back in August, where I got to talk with one of the
designers from your company (maybe Mary? If I got a card, I've lost it
since).

I just checked out the site in order to download the game, though, and the
only option I see for downloading is to download the game with the Pizza Box
for $15+. You mentioned in the announcement email that the game could be
purchased separately for less; is this true? If so, is there a direct link
to that page?

I'll still buy the package if I have to, but I would prefer to buy the
individual game. Also, this will be my first download from your company so I
don't have any of the preexisting game engines on my system; is this why I
need to download the $15 package?

Thanks!

Kestrell
Reading in the Dark