[games_access] GDC 2009 DVD: Second Call for Uploads!

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Dec 6 17:19:53 EST 2008

Hi all,

This is the second call for uploads for the GDC 2009 IGDA Game
Accessibility SIG DVD

For those of you new to this, the GA-SIG DVD at GDC has become a
tradition now - the first was at GDC 2006 and is a great way to reach
out with our message to the industry. It is a free hand-out, sponsored
by Pin Interactive and the IGDA.

Content:
- May be e.g games, videos, articles or other stuff - as long as it is
about GA.
- You need to confirm you own the copyright and the right to
distribute it freely.

To upload:
please send me an e-mail and I'll send you the details for uploading.

Deadline:
We usually close the upload about a month before GDC, to be able to do
the DVD writing etc.

Kind regards
Thomas