[games_access] Brain Training Games

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Feb 6 06:34:58 EST 2008

Most games could be said to have an educational element - but Nintendo DS
style Brain Training I'm not so sure about. Here's a few well worth a look
though:

http://www.game-accessibility.com/index.php?pagefile=sudosan
http://www.ics.forth.gr/uachess/index.html
http://www.northerngrid.org/sen/NetSwitch/index.htm