[games_access] poster help

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 7 00:15:43 EST 2008

Mark...I hate to ask since you have been doing all the other graphics
work for us but do you have a little extra time to help Reid out so I
can get the flier text finalized in the morning? As well as the press
releases?

Another option is to go to Kinkos for some help -- if all else fails!

I know...we're all overstretched as GDC gets closer. I think this is
going to be one heck of a year for us and I'm getting so psyched
about it (much more so than ever). But if anyone can offer help,
please ask us what you can help out on and I'm sure there will be a
task or two!

Barrie -- I may need to call you about a few of your controllers to
make sure something is not broken and that I'm about to laminate text
that is correct and not wildly wrong in explanation! What's your
number (offlist)?

Thanks everyone!
Michelle