[games_access] poster help

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Feb 7 12:11:31 EST 2008

Hi,

I should have the gamesCC and IGDA logo lying around somewhere but if you
could send them anyway, it would certainly speed things up. Yes, I also need
the highest quality screenshots you have.

Some questions for speeding things up and clearifying things:

- how much re-design do you want? Would you like me to only remake your pdf
into a hi-res printable poster of 35.5in x 43.03in, or would you me like to
add/change the graphics (while keeping all the text the same of course)?
- do I need to keep mind of a white border (for instance for cutting or
not)?
- what is the target file? .pdf and CMYK, like the Futureplayposter (which
was about 13 Mb)?
- concerning the fonts: is there a particular reason for outlined type?
Seems to me you can have any poster design you want at GDC... ? And does the
target file (see previous) need fonts or is it allowed that all text is
image (like futureplay poster)?
- when do you need it?

Greets,

Ries