[games_access] AbleGamers is asking for input from GDC!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:23:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

Mark has put up a "request for information" and "requests to bug
people about adding accessible features to particular game titles" up
on AbleGamers. To keep things simple, I thought -- hey why don't I
open it up to the SIG to add requests for things people would like to
see us do at GDC. The page is:

http://ablegamers.com/index.php/General-Discussion/229-AbleGamers-GDC-To-Do-list.html

Please add to it!

We're lucky to have Mark running this community for gamers -- it's
something I 100% support because it adds the outreach to gamers
component that we've wanted but are too stretched out to cover. And
Mark is now a 100% IGDA SIG member (paid his dues -- have you?
www.igda.org -- you don't have to to participate in this list but
part of the money from SIG members dues will start going to us for a
GDC scholarship fund (ie, in the future we will be able to sponsor
our OWN student scholarship to GDC).

Anyway...thanks again to Barrie who found Mark (I think that's how
the history goes!) and got us together with him :D