[games_access] dice conference article. Everyone is a gamer

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 11 19:14:45 EST 2008

I have no idea what has caused him to change course other than
probably hearing about us and other groups that have been left behind
for so long. I was just saying that I have been talking to the ESA
and ECA a lot this past year and maybe some things are starting to
rub off on the big political players -- not that it was me that made
him say what he said -- and that we're starting to see some changes
in attitude. And that's cool!

Michelle