[games_access] Feedback needed on poster for GDC 2008

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Fri Jan 4 01:10:25 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a poster for my Dynamic Closed Captioning poster
session at GDC this coming Feb 2008. I'd like feedback on the poster
regarding the actual content I have on it. I wanted to keep the
content minimal, I want people talking with me rather than reading
posters. I also want the poster to prompt them to ask questions, so
not everything is explained clearly on purpose.

NOTE: I know that one screenshot is labeled as Half-Life 2 but instead
shows Doom3[CC], this is temp and I'll change it to HL2 later.

Take a look at the word 2007 version or the pdf version linked below:

http://gamescc.rbkdesign.com/GDC2008_poster02.docx
http://gamescc.rbkdesign.com/GDC2008_poster02.pdf

Thanks everyone,

-Reid