[games_access] Feedback needed on poster for GDC 2008

Ioo ioo at ablegamers.com
Mon Jan 7 22:23:32 EST 2008

Reid,

 That looks much better, I like the bullets... the only thing I would
say is you have some white space at the bottom, so maybe you should make
the screenies a little larger... I would also drop the gray box...

An option you have to make it pop a little more is to do something like
the image I put at the link. If you want to go this way, I would be more
than happy to make the images for you (there are just concepts) I would
need better images.

http://ablegamers.com/images/ried.jpg

If you send me larger quality images, to me ioo at ablegamers.com and I can
get them back to you... just a thought.