[games_access] game development essentials: an introduction

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 8 20:29:02 EST 2008

Yeah, it is a good book -- she also covers it in a few other titles
in her series. She contracted me to get the accessibility stuff on
the CD and worked with Robert as well as he was a student in her
class.

So this is one of the models that I want to keep in mind as we design
the SIG book -- same publisher, btw.

Michelle