[games_access] Game Accessibility Suite, and first prototype...

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jan 14 08:48:40 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

Public domain speed control sounds like a dream come true to me...

I'm only aware of CPU Killer which I use and Mo'Slo for the PC both of
which you have to pay for:

http://www.cpukiller.com/
http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/

I'd recommend trying your speed control utility on some pinball games - as
CPU Killer doesn't work with these due to frame skipping.

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2007/06/pinball-soccer.html

If you can crack that, I'd be really impressed.

Good luck!

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk