[games_access] Game Accessibility Suite, and first prototype...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 14 12:51:46 EST 2008

Hey Mike,

If you feel like there's an example that is ready to go and show at
GDC next month, we'd be more than glad to show it at our
accessibility arcade and/or pass out some promo materials (doesn't
have to be fancy) about the project to see if we can get others
involved. There are a lot of students aspiring to game dev careers
and working on projects like this might resonate well with them and
we might get some of them to help out. Just let me know! Also, if you
want to include info about it on the SIG DVD that we'll be passing
out, that's cool too! :)

Michelle