[games_access] Game control question...

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:02:30 EST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 6:54 PM, Michael Ellison <devellison at gmail.com> wrote:
> important.  Kinda funny we have to prove that, since even animals play
> games to enhance their lives and humans have pretty complex games that
> we play today that have been played for centuries.

Just reread that and wanted to make sure my meaning is clear - I think
the research and proof is absolutely critical, especially when talking
to insurance companies, resource centers, and legislatures about
funding.   What you're doing is awesome and critically important, it's
just that it seems like people should inherently *know* that games are
important to quality of life.

-Mike