[games_access] Special Effect - Accessible Gaming Charity

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 27 21:13:26 EST 2008

Awesome! Keep us posted about the progress -- it sounds like
something me might want to present about at Develop Brighton this
summer. Keep good notes! :)

Anything we could do to help grow the foundation in our own areas?
I'm thinking if just a few members helped set something like this up
in their own areas that this good be a great SIG project and
partnership with Special Effect! I'm willing to start one here in
Illinois!

Michelle