[games_access] AbleGamers.com Posts Interview with Jason Stone, RE: Age of Conan.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Jan 28 14:27:06 EST 2008

Cool interview and awesome game especially since they have the license and
the writer to the Conan game.  I left a comment about the article really
would like to see more direct questions to really get a perspective from the
developers if they truly understand the importance of the scenario of able
gamers needs.  Seems like they always give the general question politicians
used..  Like about the crafting system question.

Basically his answer did not say he understood the need for for able gamers
to play the game better just said, paraphrasing, it's a system that allows
you to create and play at the same time.  What in the world does that
mean?lol. designers they say they're always thinking about us but what are
they really thinking...lol

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com