[games_access] Interview with Garth Chouteau Popcap Gamers (part 1) on AbleGamers.com

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sun Jul 6 00:03:18 EDT 2008

Hey all, it is quiet on the list... hope everyone is having a great summer.

Last week AbleGamers along with Michelle did an interview with Popcap
Games' Garth Chouteau about the survey they did a few weeks back on
disabled gamers. It turned out to be a very long interview, so we had
to split it into a few parts (mainly because my fingers got tired of
typing it).

Go and take a look, read and comment...
http://ablegamers.com/Disabled-Gamers-News/AbleGamers-Speaks-to-PopCap-Games-Part-I.html

there is more to come in the next few days...

Later!

Mark Barlet
Editor-in-Chief
AbleGamers.com