[games_access] Mods for game accessibility?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sat Jul 12 16:55:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

There are a few World Of Warcraft-addons which I would consider to be 'game
accessibility feature mods'. For example Color Blind 4.0, which uses text to
describe information that is otherwise only conveyed in color alone:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6395-ColorBlind4.0.html
(screenshot of all features: http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw5643.jpg)

There's the AGRIP AudioQuake mod (which in an earlier reincarnation was the
AGRIP Accessible Quake mod), an mod to make Quake 1 accessible for visually
impaired gamers:

http://www.agrip.org.uk/

Greets,

Richard