[games_access] D.I.Y. Accessible Game Controllers

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 03:14:30 EDT 2008

Just uploaded a D.I.Y. guide for my C-SID - Game Console Switch Interface Deluxe... Blog mention here:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2008/07/diy-games-console-switch-interface.html

Aim to get a very basic D.I.Y. interface guide set up soon too.

Little note for those interested in very simple D.I.Y. switch accessible project - switch adapting a Jakks Pacific Atari Paddle:

http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/526/526896p1.html

This is just about the easiest adaptation I've ever attempted. There's two one button playable games in there too - Canyon Bomber and Steeplechase. Guide to follow eventually...

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk