[games_access] Introduction

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 23 04:20:46 EDT 2008

Hi Greg -- welcome! I won't be at Casual Games
unfortunately but would you be interested in
joining in with a couple of our audio designer
and closed captioning members and doing a panel
or some such at GDC in San Francisco in March?
We're getting our proposals together now (they
are due next week) so if you are interested,
email me off list at hinn at uiuc.edu so I can get
your info and such into the GDC system.

We are always looking for new ground to spread
the accessibility word to so it's exciting that
you've found us -- please let others who are
interested know about us. On this list you'll
find researchers, game designers, owners of
accessibility controller shops, journalists,
editors, and much, much more! So, once again,
welcome and please don't hesitate to ask any of
us about ideas, reactions to ideas, etc -- we're
not a shy bunch!

Michelle
Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG (we're
also affiliated with DiGRA, the ECA, and the ESA)