[games_access] Introduction

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Jul 23 10:31:36 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

Welcome! Good to have one more audio guy on board :) Some time ago Michelle
and I gave a presenation at GDC Austin titled "When Audio IS the
experience - Games for the visually impaired"
(https://www.cmpevents.com/GDAU07/a.asp?option=C&V=11&SessID=5857). If
you're interested, I can send you the presentation.

Greets,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net