[games_access] New Breath Clicking Controller

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 14:32:11 EDT 2008

I didn't make that clear... It's basically an on/off switch that can be used
to replicate the left mouse button. You'd need to use it alongside a
head-tracker or mouse-like controller.

It won't suit all - as some people do not have full control over their
breathing - but I think it could replace a sip/puff in many situations.

Could easily have two of these fixed up to a games console too via a switch
interface of some type.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk