[games_access] Game Accessibility articles in Hebrew

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jul 27 06:40:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

Just emailed my boss concerning GA.com. Final effort, otherwise just leave
GA.com be and focus on GASIG.com.

And about GASIG.com - FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you remember my beggings for
having a SIG-URL... ?) I say it's maybe best to focus on GASIG.com anyway,
and "re-use" (with proper source-mentions of course - ehum) GA.com material,
similar to the Hebrew website? Either on IGDA SIG or (preferably - but yeah,
I understand the politics) on a site of our own (with proper mentions of
IGDA of course ;).

About the proposals - I was browsing http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_Projects
but I can't find an overview of all the propals so far? Is there one
anywhere?

Greets,

Ries