[games_access] console chatting, domain www.gameaccessibility.com

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Mon Jul 28 12:41:17 EDT 2008

Chatting is usually done via the headset. I think but not positive
that the PS3 allows a keyboard and mouse to be hooked up and for the
Xbox 360 they have a small keyboard adapter you can plug into your
controller, about the size of a SideKick mobile phone keyboard I
think.

I agree with you, for a long time I've wanted to see a Dasher typing
interface on consoles. MS has XNA dev tools for free, if anyone is
looking for a project to do, I think that'd be awesome. Build or port
Dasher to XNA and make sure it uses the Xbox 360 controller.

-Reid