[games_access] Rock Star Games and GTA IV: Pressing for greater accessibility

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:08:48 EDT 2008

I can contact them -- the time is! Where we are going is too make
them "news stories" (Able has RSS right?)  keep and get the thing we
are holding off on thee IGDA Web i. I'll keep you guys to date.

Rockband Rockband to send our test and -- could everyone that was
going to some hardware hacking email me again with ther mailing
addess;  snail mail for the summer, phone #s, AIM and MSN messing
details

Thanks Barrie for the info -- I this will be another big win for us
by getting a swifch-based that dev can tow help Harmonix --  group
that really wants to allies!

Anyway, Regarding Rock Band, let me know OFF LIST (please...do NOT
just reply allI and Just tell me at hinn at uiuc.edu tell me up  if they
need a harware hacking kit for Rock Band.

Michelle
-