[games_access] The Human Controller

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 02:54:28 EDT 2008

Hi Eitan,

I actually disagree with Kestrell's "people first stand point" with "people
with disabilities" (although I did used to use it myself). I've long since
prefered "disabled people" linking to people being disabled by society / the
inaccessibility of their environment.

Take a look through this item:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3708576.stm.
Plus this on the Social Model and Medical Model of diability:
http://inclusion.uwe.ac.uk/inclusionweek/articles/socmod.htm

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk