[games_access] language thread, was The Human Controller

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Wed Jun 11 11:57:14 EDT 2008

Regarding appropriate language, I'm not sure I see where you are disagreeing
with my original post. I used the word "disability," and the site you linked
to, which the wonderful BBC online disability magazine, Ouch!, also uses the
word "disability." I totally agree with the list provided in the article as
being offensive words, including the word "special."

Granted the fifth day of ninety degree weather here in Boston is melting my
brain, but what did I miss?

Kes