[games_access] language thread, was The Human Controller

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:59:12 EDT 2008

Language is a contentious issue and I respect that you have a different opinion, Matthias. I just personally feel that certain phrases don't particularly tie up with disability rights - which is what the Game Accessibility movement is all about to my mind. I still feel that you are approaching this field from a Medical standpoint - rather that a Social rights stand point.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk